2013年7月24日星期三

Why is Nightwing changing his costume?

So, we all know now that Nightwing is going to get a new costume.


I'm a big fan of Nightwing,I love the red down his arms and the finger-stripes. But I can't help but wonder why. Usually a costume change has to do with something big occurring. And with the Death of the Family going down right now, I feel like someone has to die. I think that Alfred is going to die, but I think that someone in the out-in-the-field family kind of has to die as well. Too much hype for this to chicken out on the fallout. The change of costume has me wondering, is Dick Grayson going to die and this is a new Nightwing?

I don't know who would replace him, obviously my first thought would be Jason or Tim, but I'm just kind of trying to figure out why he is changing his costume. Spit balling on a sleepless night. What do you think about it?

没有评论:

发表评论